New Year's Resolutions

Friday, January 2, 2015

Happy New Year!

It's that time again! I love the idea of starting over with a clean slate and so much possibility. Last year brought a lot of changes to my life which make me even more excited for this year even though some of the changes were hard. I moved from Missouri to Florida. I absolutely love it here. Being near a beach has always been a dream of mine, but I never knew how much I really loved the sun until I moved here.  I changed jobs a couple times, and finally landed the library job I have wanted for years. Life is pretty great!

Non-Bookish Resolutions

1. Take the GRE so I can take the next step towards an MLIS degree.
2. Pay off my credit cards and start paying my student loans down.
3. Lose 40 pounds.
4. Go to the beach more often.

Bookish Resolutions

1. Read a minimum of 1 book per week, but ideally 2.
2. Post 3 times per week.
3. Comment on at least 3 reviews by other bloggers each week. I tend to be a lurker. I read the blogs and don't comment out of fear that I'll sound like a weirdo.
4. Complete my reading challenges!

Do you have any resolutions for 2015?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for any comments! I truly appreciate receiving them.

I reserve the right to remove any comments which I consider to be attacking another commenter's character or mine. I have no problem with debates and disagreements, but there is no reason to make personal attacks against another person for their views. I will also delete spam.